holy wow.
lots has happened.
so with my dad being married, that has been really hectic.
two new step sisters, and a new step mom,
and lots of changes.
first of which is, we are not allowed to say the word "step"
in our house.
MY dad said that it was because it divided the family. but what if i want
the family divided. what if i want to keep MY family and THIER family seperate?
uuurrrrh.
another change, is that STEP mom, is being addressed as MOM. but more
importantly, MY dad, is being addressesd as dad. by MY family and THEIR family alike.
and i know i shouldnt care, but the truth is... is that i do.
i care a whole freaking lot. this is MY family they are messing with.
MINE. and they keep wanting to take that away from me! why cant we just keep it
the way it was?!?!
why cant we just take away my new half family, and keep it the way it should be?!?!
i want my family back!
but i couldnt tell any of this to my new parents, because my dad would get
mad at me, and my new STEP mom would tell him anyway.
im just so confused. i dont know what to do or think anymore.
any of you guys want to switch lives?!?!
Monday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nort and belle again

1 comment:
Kelle-- Oh girl I have NO idea what you are going through and I can't say I would switch lives but I have a similar blog where I vent my frustrations. We can be frustrated together. Love you!
Post a Comment