My parents are still happy together and all that.
But ive got family problems too. My sister for one. She is 16. That in itself is a problem.
Agreed?
She pretty much hates my family. And as soon as she can she'll be outta here.
My brother, I am so so so close to him. Closer than I am to my parents, and
Im a total daddys girl. Anyways, he left to go on his misson for my church just 2 days ago. It was really hard.
I mean I don't like to talk to anone but him.
It seems empty.
My social life.... um sucks. Yea, so I guess you already know my guy problems.
I have this friend tho. We got into a huge fight and its ruined our friendship.
Which has completly changed my life.
I'm trying to handle all this stuff coming at me. A broken heart, a broken freindship, and a family that doesn't seem to be working out as well as it used to be.
But thats my life. And I geuss you learn to deal.

1 comment:
hey nort.
its belle!
i just thought i would
leave a comment cuz,
um,,,,,,,,,, i wanted to of course!!!
so anyway here is my comment
"comment"
love you tonz!!!
Post a Comment